Through the Journey is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web
Through the Journey servers collect the following analytics: Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used, web pages requested, referring web page, browser used, and date and time.
Through the Journey does not associate this data to individual user identities.
Through the Journey site may use "cookies" in order to deliver web content specific to individual users' interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Through the Journey uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information [name, address, email, and phone numbers]. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send products relating to the purpose for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
• Through the Journey will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
• Through the Journey uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
• The information collected by Through the Journey is used to identify users accessing secure content, and to pre-fill forms with information about the user submitting the form.
Distribution of collected information:
• Through the Journey will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
• Through the Journey will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Responsibility for External Sites
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site's privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
While using this website, you may encounter hypertext links to the Web pages, websites or organizations not directly affiliated with Through the Journey. Through the Journey does not control the content or information practices of external websites. We recommend you review the privacy statements of these websites.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Through the Journey
P. O. Box 66146
Virginia Beach, VA 23462